Venue Finder

View of the Ringstrasse from the roof of the Burgtheater

You are here:

Exterior Fuchs-Villa

Ernst Fuchs Museum

Hüttelbergstraße 26
1140 Vienna
  • Capacities

    • Measuring unit

      Measuring unit
    • Meeting room Photo Area L/W/H
      Adolf Böhm Parlour Show picture 52 m² 9.1/5.8/5 m 55 14 13 16 16 40
      Grand Parlour Show picture 57 m² 9.9/5.8/5.4 m 60 24 15 18 24 55
      Dining room Show picture 16 m² 4.6/3.5/4 m 8
      Roman Bath Show picture 27 m² 10.9/2.5/2.8 m 20 35

      Combined rooms

      Meeting room Photo Area L/W/H
      Grand Parlour and Adolf Böhm Parlour 107 m² 19/5.8/5 m 40 100
  • Floor plans

  • Detailed information

    • Category: Historical locations
    • The Ernst Fuchs Museum was built by Otto Wagner in 1888, rescued from decay by Fuchs in 1972 and is since 1988 the home of the Ernst Fuchs Museum. The largest collection of paintings and sculptures can be seen in 6 opulent rooms. The private rooms housing furniture and fabrics, designed by the master Fuchs. The superb stained-glass windows were designed around 1900 by Adolf Böhm.

      • Daylight in meeting area
      • Outdoor area available
      • WiFi free of charge
      • Free choice of caterer
  • Public transport

    • Bus: 43B, 52A, 52B Campingplatz Wien-West 1, 49A Uranusweg
  • Gallery