Thanks to its favourable geographical location at the heart of Europe, the company's hub at Vienna International Airport is the ideal gateway between East and West. Austrian Airlines is part of the Lufthansa Group, Europe's largest airline group, and a member of the Star Alliance, the first global alliance of international airline
Member of Star Alliance
- The world's biggest alliance
- 25 member airlines
- Over 19,000 flights per day
- Over 1,294 destinations in more than 195 countries worldwide
- Over 1,000 lounges worldwide
- Austrian Airlines carried nearly 14,7 million passengers in 2019 in total.
- Austrian Airlines operate a fleet of 82 aircraft.
- Austrian Airlines offers with more than 100 destinations the biggest European network.
- Austrian Airlines operate numerous flights to the Middle East and give access to the key economic centers of these regions.
- Austrian Airlines offer flights to 7 destinations in North America and to 5 destinations in Asia
Austrian Airlines offers a comfortable long haul flight experience as well as smooth nonstop flights to the Star Alliance hubs in Asia and the Americas. Austrian Airlines offers also extensive "interline agreements" with Star Alliance partners to enable easy connections.
The Austrian hub Vienna features a geographically ideal position for passengers travelling to Europe. With a "minimum connecting time" of 25 minutes only, passengers move on to their connecting flights easily and very comfortably.
As network carrier the airline group offers high service quality, for which it has been awarded with many international prices.
Austrian Airlines represents an exceptional high service level in business and economy class.
- Personally caring
- Do&Co Catering on board of all flights
- High comfort
- Austrian charm and hospitality
Austrian Airlines is your logical choice for international congresses and meetings in Vienna and offers you support as "Official Carrier" for your event.
For further information please contact: email@example.com